For the service owner to measure how users are perceiving different parts of the service and track ideas resulting from crowdsourced service improvement campaigns.
The user sentiment data complete the hard data collected by the Nexthink Collector to give a full picture of the user experience when using business services provided by IT.
- Get to know the user sentiment of the services that are of most interest for you.
- Choose the services, publish the campaigns and get the first results within 24h.
- Share your feedback directly with the Nexthink product team to help shaping the product:
- How to improve the questions asked to the end-users?
- How to improve the way that the questions are asked?
- How to improve the dashboards to analyze the results?
How does it work?
- In order to iterate fast before the release, we created a Nexthink library pack with campaigns and dashboards for business services user sentiment.
- For each service, there are 2 Engage campaigns targeting the users of a given service and 13 Portal metrics.
- Be ready to interact with Nexthink product team frequently for a few weeks to share feedback and help improving the Nexthink product.
- You will need to send a few Engage campaigns to some of your end-users. We can discuss the target end-users to avoid too much disturbance, the goal being to target enough to have significant results.
- We will respect any privacy concern you may have and will never ask you any personal data.
I'm in, what should I do?
Please contact me to discuss operational aspects (services and users to target, library pack...): firstname.lastname@example.org