The Travel Team is excited to announce our new partnership with Uber for Business to make your Nexthink Business trips much easier!
This means next time you take an eligible Uber trip for work, the receipt for your trip will automatically be sent to Expensify – no receipt upload will be required!
To join, accept the invitation that will arrive in your Nexthink email inbox shortly and follow the next steps:
Action required even if you already use Uber!
- Open the email invitation from Uber and click the link.
- You already have an Uber account?
- Enter the credentials of your personal account to get your two profiles within the same app.
- New to Uber?
- Click on “create a new account” and download the Uber app on your smartphone.
- Join the Nexthink Account.
- Add your payment method.
- Select Expensify as your expense provider.
This 1-minute video will walk you through the process.
Ready to take your first business trip with Uber? Watch this quick video!
Why Uber for Business?
- No more lost receipts!
- Get a ride in 10,000 cities across 69 countries.
- Dedicated business support
Help! I’m stuck!
If you need help creating your Uber for Business profile, please email email@example.com/ firstname.lastname@example.org